Monday, June 21, 2010
What a Day: Bobby es un perro loco
So our family dog here is crazy. His name is Bobby, he is most defnitely an Alpha Male, but is also about 30 pounds soaking wet. So I'm about 10 minutes into my walk to school today when I heard a dog running behind me. Lo and behold, it's Bobby. Maybe I should have explained something first. Bobby is racist. Bobby likes gringoes, a lot. He is the most loyal dog in the world, but only to white people, its a paradox. So, hes following me, and Im already late so I cant carry him back to the house and he refuses to leave my side so, he comes with me. Along the way, the entire hour to school, Bobby picks fights with eveyr single dog we come across. I pick him up at one point and this man comes out and asks me "Are you peruvian or american?" Taken aback I say Im from the US, but my dog is Peruvian. He burts out laughing and starts telling anyone who will listen theres a gringo with a dog (on my way home I heard people saying "Thats the gringo with the dog"). Yeah, great, thanks Bobby as if I dont stand out enough. So then of course he refuses to stay outside and follows my every move in class. When we go out to play pato, pato, pavo (literally duck, duck, turkey (no geese in peru?)), every time I get picked and start running around the circle he sprints with me at my heels. The kids got a kick out of it. Yeah, so, thats my story. Im sick of typing, Im never going on the internet again. Love you all. Hasta luego.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment