Thursday, June 3, 2010
Lima
So you will all be very happy to know I did not spend the night in the bus station, despite my efforts. It was all locked up and closed so my taxi driver took me to MiraFlores where I stayed in the MiraFlores hotel. This place is very interesting, it looks pretty upscale but then you enter the rooms. Theyre different. Holes in the sheets, the lights dont work and I tried to take a shower this morning but the shower head was rusted shut. Anyway, its great. Took a stroll around Lima and ate at a pasteleria wher I had a delicious chicken empanada. Ive been drinking the tap water here so lets hope for the best. Anyway, my bus leaves Lima at 1:30 and hopefully my host family got the message that my travel plans changed slightly. This traveling alone thing is really cool and exciting and Im loving eveyr minute of it. Love and miss you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment