Monday, April 19, 2010

The Plan

Ok so first off, I find it really weird that I have a blog. I just sent out an email to a lot of you guys, but I figure this will be a whole lot easier to update you all on my doings this summer than remembering who all to send emails to. Anywayyyyy, in case you missed it, here are my travel plans this summer:
June 2nd - Fly to Lima, Peru and catch the next bus to Huancayo, Pero
June 2nd - July 2nd I will be working in rural clinics and helping out in the street children program with this organization (carismaperu.org)
July 2nd - Find a way into Machu Picchu (the details on this one are sketchy at the moment)
July 5 (-ish) - Bus to Pisco, Peru and help build houses with theses guys (http://www.piscosinfronteras.org/)
Hopefully I will make it to Lima by July 14th and beg, borrow and steal my way home.
Promptly upon arriving back in the States, I will again depart. July 25 I fly to Whitehorse, Canada for my 30 day backpacking/whitewater canoeing Outdoor Educator course. Check out NOLS.edu if you're curious, and I will get back August 26th for the start of my Fall semester. Hopefully I will find time to see you all over the summer, but at the very least, this silly blog thing-a-majigger will let you know how I'm doin. Love you all lots and expect some updates to come when June rolls around!

No comments:

Post a Comment